What do you say on a card for baby shower?
Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I’m so happy for you.”
- “I can’t wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”
Do you address baby shower card to mom or baby?
If the celebration is a couples shower then go ahead and address the card to mom and dad-to-be. If you are unsure or just want to play it safe, you can always address the card “for baby” and include his or her name if you already know it.
Do you give a card at a baby shower?
If you are sending a present and not attending, it’s a good idea to send it or deliver it ahead of the baby shower, so the expectant parents have it in time. You could also send a thoughtful card in your absence, letting the couple know you are thinking of them even though you can’t be at the shower.
What do I write on a baby shower card for a girl?
Baby Shower Wishes for Girls
- We are tickled pink to welcome your baby girl.
- I am tutu happy you are having a girl!
- News of your precious baby girl has us twirling for joy.
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice is coming your way! …
- A baby girl is on her way, and I can’t wait to go shopping for her!
What do you write in a card for a coworker baby?
Some examples of personal congratulatory messages that you can add to your card include:
- “I could not be more excited for you! Wishing health, love, happiness, and congratulations on your new baby!”
- “I hope your new baby knows he/she has the coolest parents in town! …
- “Congratulations on your new baby!
What do you write in a second baby card?
For Second Baby
May your growing family be blessed with the great memories and great fun.” “Welcome to the big sister / brother club.” “Once again you have a gorgeous new baby. Congratulations on expanding your family, and welcoming even more love into your life.”
Do you say congratulations when someone has a baby?
Pregnancy comes with many varying emotions, and they’re not always pleasant feelings. Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy.
What do you say to a newborn baby girl?
25 Common First Words
- I love you!
- Happy birthday!
- Welcome, little one.
- Peace, child.
- Talk to me.
- God bless you.
- I can’t believe it.
- I’m a mom!
What do you write on a baby card envelope?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one! …
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
Is it OK to give money as a baby shower gift?
A typical spend (for most people) is anywhere from $30 to $100 on baby shower gifts. If asking either directly or subtly for actual cash isn’t your cup of tea then there are other things you can do. A monetary present can be a gift card, charity donation, or starting a fund.
How much should I spend on baby shower gift?
We recommend a budget of $50 to $150 depending on how close you are to the expecting parents. When choosing the gift, it will always go a long way if you opt for buying something unique and useful.