What do you write on a baby gift card?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you address a baby card?
Name the parents, mother or family (whoever you’re directing the card to) Say congratulations. Name the baby (if you know the name) Say something kind about the baby, if you have seen a picture.
Who do you address a baby gift to?
If the celebration is a couples shower then go ahead and address the card to mom and dad-to-be. If you are unsure or just want to play it safe, you can always address the card “for baby” and include his or her name if you already know it.
How do you address a gift card for a baby shower?
Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother. Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father. The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.
What do you say when sending a baby gift?
Simple and heartfelt, these congratulatory messages work well for almost any baby shower card:
- Congratulations and all the best to your growing family. …
- What a lucky baby to have you as a mom!
- Wishing you an easy delivery and a lifetime of happiness!
- Welcome to the world, baby! …
- Here’s to new adventures!
What do you write in a second baby card?
For Second Baby
May your growing family be blessed with the great memories and great fun.” “Welcome to the big sister / brother club.” “Once again you have a gorgeous new baby. Congratulations on expanding your family, and welcoming even more love into your life.”
How do you welcome a new baby in your family?
Best wishes to your loving family during this exciting time. May love and good company surround your new little blessing. We hope you know that we will love this baby just as much as we love you (maybe even a little more)! Wishing you endless joy and happiness with the safe arrival of your newest family member!
What do you write on a baby card envelope?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one! …
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
What do you write in a baby colleague card?
Some examples of personal congratulatory messages that you can add to your card include:
- “I could not be more excited for you! Wishing health, love, happiness, and congratulations on your new baby!”
- “I hope your new baby knows he/she has the coolest parents in town! …
- “Congratulations on your new baby!
What do you write in a baby shower card before the baby is born?
Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I’m so happy for you.”
- “I can’t wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”
Do you address baby shower card to mum and dad?
If this is the case, address the baby shower card by writing both the mother and the father’s names on your new baby card. It’s most important to consider how you would address the recipient when you talk to her or him. Most personal letters or cards use the salutation “Dear” followed by a comma.
Is it tacky to ask for gift cards for a baby shower?
Many people wonder, is it okay to ask for gift cards for baby shower gifts? The answer is, sure! … If you are simply asking for baby shower gift cards due to the fact that you don’t trust your family, friends and loved ones to be able to buy cute presents – then yeah, that may be a bit rude.